Just wanted to give everyone an update that our Yard Sale has been moved to Saturday, September 18th. This date works better for everyone involved.
I wanted to publicly thank a friend for letting us have the sale at her house. The location is perfect.
Mark your calendars for Saturday, September 18th. I will add a flyer shortly with all the details. Come out and see us! We have tons of stuff for sale. All the donations we have received have been so wonderful. One side of my garage is jam packed to the ceiling with donations. We have some good stuff to sell!
I hope the sale goes well. Stopping from SITS!
ReplyDeletejust came by to say...
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping by on my sits day, a day that i needed just a WEEEE bit of extra love :) ur awesome!!!!
Sounds like it's going to be great!
ReplyDeleteI also wanted to thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I know it's kind of a late response, but I got a little behind on things over the summer. Anyway, sorry to be promoting this through your blog, I don't usually do this, but I wanted to let you know that I've got a giveaway going on right now. I really want to help a friend out. If you get a minute, could you head over to my blog and enter for me? The giveaway prize is $50, so I know that it's something everyone would want :) Anyway, thank you so much, I really appreciate your time. Oh, and by the way, where are you located? I'm trying to get a list of all the bloggers I know in SLC Utah. I really want to plan a bloggers social. It would be fun to meet you in person!
Hey there, finally getting around to stopping by after you commented on my SITS day. I'm soo glad I did.
ReplyDeleteYou and your story are amazing and touched me! How wonderful that you've been able to find your family. And even greater is your heart and desire to help them. Good luck with your yard sale and your upcoming trip. I hope everything goes amazingly.
I have become a follower. I can't wait to see where the rest of your journey takes you.