It's a little hard to see everything, but here’s what was inside box # 1 ...
and box # 2...
These packages were filled and stuffed to the top and contained all sorts of goodies. Sketchbook, mini colored pencils, bowls, spoons, action toys, cars, band-aids, vitamins, medications, lots of work gloves and socks, coloring books, hygiene items, bags for the kids, bubbles, household items, sweet treats and so much more.
So, Rhonda, I want to offer you my deepest thanks because you single-handedly fulfilled my Fill a Backpack project! And I am so grateful to you for your kindness and generosity. I've packed the backpacks and they are very full. The children will be so thrilled to receive their backpacks which are filled with all types of toys, activities and even some sweet treats.
So, Rhonda, I want to offer you my deepest thanks because you single-handedly fulfilled my Fill a Backpack project! And I am so grateful to you for your kindness and generosity. I've packed the backpacks and they are very full. The children will be so thrilled to receive their backpacks which are filled with all types of toys, activities and even some sweet treats.
I am so thankful to you for your donations. I could not have done this on my own.
Thank you sweet friend for your kindness!
I was thrilled to do it. Just ask my daughter....give me an assignment and I am on it. I was on a mission as soon as I read your story. Thanks for the sweet note about the boxes. I had as much fun shopping for them as you did opening them. rhonda in texas
ReplyDelete