Date: SATURDAY, SEPT. 18TH
Time: SALE STARTS AT 6 AM
Place: 3815 E. CLOVIS STREET {Near Val Vista / Broadway}
Just a preview of some of the amazing items we have for sale…
Above Ground Swimming Pool w. Pump for only $100.00. Everything in the box & works.
Drum Set for Guitar Hero
Bikes
Full Size Adjustable Bed
Futon
Mattresses & Box Springs
Tons of Scrapbooking Supplies/Layouts, etc.
Stereo System
Crafting Supplies
Tons of Brand Name Clothing {Lucky, Gap, Miss Me, 7’s}
Tools {like Ryobi Tool Set just needs batteries}
Peg Perego Black/Pink Stroller
As well as … Furniture, Decorations, Tons of Clothes & Shoes, Toys, Tools, Home Décor, Baby Items {including crib bedding set} & Toys, Books, VHS & DVDs, & Lots Lots More!!!
PLEASE JOIN THE FUNDRAISING BY DONATING TO
OR SHOPPING AT OUR EVENT!!
This sale is going to be HUGE!! We have TONS of donations and I still have more donations to pick up. I am excited to do some serious fundraising so that we will be able to purchase the necessary items for my brother and his family in Romania.
THANK YOU to EVERYONE who donated items for this sale! I appreciate!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment.