My good friend Aliece is throwing a Mary Kary Party with a Purpose for me. She is donating 20% of the sales to help us raise some funds for the stove and supplies we are buying for my brother in Romania. This really is a Party with a Purpose! :)
And…. If you place an order online she will ship your items for FREE!!!
And…. If you place an order online she will ship your items for FREE!!!
You have until September 10th to place your order and get free shipping!
To place your order, go to: www.marykay.com/aliece
Thanks Aliece!!!
To place your order, go to: www.marykay.com/aliece
Thanks Aliece!!!
That is wonderful!! I didn't know they did anything like that!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from SITS
What an awesome thing! I will definitely check out what they have! I feel like I haven't been around to read blogs in awhile and I got so excited when I clicked on yours!!
ReplyDelete