"God sets the lonely in families" Psalms 68:6

Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Changes Coming ...

Well, I decided that I would post more often on this blog because I have a lot more stories to tell and more pictures to show. Plus once I figure it out, I want to post some videos of our trip. First, I have to figure out how to get the video from the super tiny dvd onto my computer. It will be fun to post some videos.
I have been racking my brain trying to figure out how to customize my blog. It took me awhile but I did manage to make a 3 column template. I was way excited about that. I consider myself pretty computer savvy, but I feel so overwhelmed and completely out of my element when trying to customize my blog. I drew out my template but I am still trying to find some tutorials on how to make buttons, backgrounds, my menu, etc. So much to learn!
Hopefully soon I can get this little blog of mine completely customized and post some more stories, pictures and some video. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I know what you mean about customizing the blog!!! I just did three columns and I have no idea how I did it. You're doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly! I feel the same way. I kept trying and trying to do the 3 column and then it finally happened.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment.