
Vasile, Kalan, Albina, Me & Ion by Saveta's house.
Vasile and her live on top of a hill and have the most amazing view of Straja.
In Straja we saw a lot of horse and carts. It is a farming village and this is how they work.

Kalan & Vasile in the forest on the walk up to my uncle's house.
The forest is really thick.
A beautiful view of Straja. It was so beautiful there.


As we made our way up the hill, we could see my uncle standing outside his house in front of his fence waiting for us. It was like a scene out of a movie. He stayed there the whole time watching and waiting for us.

My uncle Aurel and I as we met for the first time in 18 years.
Somehow being around him again made me feel like I had really missed him all these years.
My cousin Ion & I standing in my uncle's yard.
My uncle and his wife own a cow and she had a baby calf. It was really cute.
As we left my uncle's house, his neighbor called me by name. She was such a sweet lady who remembered who I was. I think she said that I used to play at her house when I lived with my uncle. She picked some beautiful flowers from her garden for me. I didn't remember her but I was really touched by her sweetness.
Wow, that looks like something out of a storybook! SOOOOOO beautiful!
ReplyDelete