"God sets the lonely in families" Psalms 68:6

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More Photos

The kids all eating sugar wafers.
(One of the down blankets that was donated to us by The Breast Cancer Society.)

Gabriela showing us that she wrote my name next to hers on a piece of newspaper.
Proof that everytime I saw her she was wearing this many hair flowers in her hair. She always greeted me with a big smile, hug and kiss and lots of hair flowers in her hair.
One of the handmade blankets that was donated to us by some wonderful people in Heber. They gave us 3 handmade blankets along with some fleece blankets.
The other blankets went to other members of my family.

Andrei wearing on of the soft, fuzzy beanies we brought for them (from The Breast Cancer Society). Each of the children had a fuzzy beanie. They loved them, especially Gabriela who received a pink beanie.

The two little boys are a little more shy than Gabriela, but they warmed up to us quickly.
Here they are smiling and being goofy for the camera. They are so sweet.


The kids shoes. The pair on the left was what I sent last year in a package. The other 3 pairs were ones that we brought with us, plus we also brought boots for the kids for the snow.

Gabriela and Cristian. The top Cristian is wearing is a pj set we brought. He looks so cute here. Gabriela is always smiling for the camera. Some wonderful people in Heber also donated a number of the beanies that Cristian is wearing. We gave all of the beanies to them.

Me with all of the kids. I love them. They are so sweet and bright. Gabriela is always playing with my hair and giving me hugs and kisses. The kids are really sweet and always happy.
I wanted to take them all home with me.
Nicu and I. We were both overjoyed to see each other again after 18+ years.
I love him and miss him everyday.
Kalan & I with Nicu, Mihaela, Gabriela, Andrei and Cristian.
My life is not the same without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment.