Our yard and bake sale is growing. If you can help by donating any of the following items or even just your time, we would appreciate it.
* We need Donations for the yard sale - we will pick them up :)
* Baked Goods for the bake sale
* Soda to sell in coolers at the yard sale
* Otter pops to sell in coolers at the yard sale
* Any handmade items for the auction
* Any donated items for the auction (ex: gift certificates or unused gift cards, etc)
* We need tables so if you have any that you could let us borrow we would appreciate it.
* Flyers to be distributed. I’m working on the flyer right now.
Please get the word out in your neighborhood, your community, your ward, your stake, your church. Anywhere and everywhere you can. Tell family and friends.
If you can help out with any of those items we would appreciate it so much!
I want to thank everyone for your interest in My Story, for your kind words and for all the donations you’re giving. Thank you. I still can’t believe that I actually posted My Story and My Photos online for all to read. That is so out of character for me. I am so happy to be sharing this story. I feel so free. I was so blessed to be adopted and now I have the amazing opportunity to return to my homeland and bring hope to those left behind.
Thank you everyone for your donations! Please KEEP THEM COMING!
E-mail us at savetasstory@gmail.com or call 480-219-2477.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment.