A special thank you to everyone who donated the following items that we have for sale.
HAIR CUT & COLOR BY BETHANNE AT HABIT SALON PRICE: $75
I want to thank my beautiful sister for donating this.
She’s an amazing stylist and whoever buys this is in for a treat!
HANDMADE PORCELAIN “PEROT” DOLL
PRICE: $100 (or best offer)


47 Inches Tall
It can bend to sit or be posed. She has a real gold overlay on her head and her eyes are a pretty purple to match her outfit.
* Special thanks to Marnie for donating this.
All of these items were donated by wonderful friends and family. I so appreciate their kindness and generosity.
To purchase an item, please email us at savetasstory@gmail.com or call 480-219-2477.
Keep checking back! We are still getting donations and will list more items!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment.