I wanted to show what we’ve got so far for our Fill a Backpack project. To find out all the details about it, go here. We have backpacks for my niece Gabriela, and my nephews, Andrei and Cristian, and we’re collecting goodies for their backpacks. I’m especially excited for this because they don’t have any toys of their own.
Here’s what we have so far…
If you’d like to donate anything to fill these backpacks, please let me know. To find more specific details, go here. You can give any personal handmade gifts or donations, your kid’s used toys or clothes, etc.
We also have a yard sale coming up. More info on that here. If you have anything you're getting rid of, please consider sending it my way. ALL proceeds will go towards purchasing a stove for my brother and his family, as well as some food and supplies for them.
If you have any questions, please e-mail me at savetasstory@gmail.com.
So much fun...and they're going to be so excited! I love sharing the delight of school supplies with those who don't have that blessing!
ReplyDeleteThey are going to love getting all of this. Stopping from SITS!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great service you are doing. I love it!
ReplyDelete