"God sets the lonely in families" Psalms 68:6

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thank You

I want to give a huge shout-out to Jenn from Munchkinland Designs. A couple weeks ago I hired Jenn to design my blog for me. I had seen her work on another blog and was really impressed with her style. I already had a vision and a template drawn out, and I had been attempting to work on the design myself but it was too much for me.

Working with Jenn was such a great experience. She truly brought my vision to life. THANK YOU Jenn for your hard work and total awesomeness! I LOVE it. Or I am IN love with it. I don’t know. But it makes me very happy!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's very cute!!! I'm glad you got it done when you DID!! Now the customization isn't so easy. Mine was a work in progress and just last night I got around to getting things worked out the way I wanted and I went to plug in my customed background and header and they CHANGED it so I can't edit the layout HTML. UGH! I sent them a message. Hopefully they will get enough people wanting that option and they'll make it possible to do that.

    YELLOW is a HAPPY color!! Like SUNSHINE in your SOUL! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment.