"God sets the lonely in families" Psalms 68:6

Monday, June 28, 2010

Blue, Yellow and Red

I noticed something yesterday while working on the blog. My color theme is blue, yellow and red. When I drew out my template I told Jenn that I wanted the color scheme to be yellow and blue with some red.

Notice something familiar between the colors of my blog and this….

{Photo Credit: Google Image}


I didn’t even realize the similarity because the colors of my blog are a bit different {especially the hue of the blue}, but the color scheme is the same. This is probably only interesting to me – but I had to document it.


I think that means I am a true Romanian {at heart}.

2 comments:

  1. stopping by from SITS to say hi again!!! hope you are really good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,

    I just read your story here on your blog and it is like something out of a film. Although there is so much sadness in it it does sound like you have grown up to become a well balanced and happy person. It must be so wonderful to be reconnecting with your family and your customs and heritage.

    I emigrated from Ireland to Australia by choice so although I truly have no idea what your life has been like I do have the empathy of trying to be loyal to my culture while living in a different country.

    My husband is Welsh and we have three kids and really enjoy instilling a mixture of our cultures and their Australian one too.

    I liked the fact that you were drawn to use the colours of the Romanian flag in your blog! Those colours must run through your veins!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment.