I finally broke down and have "hired" someone to design the blog for me. I just couldn't do it anymore. Between work, school and kids, it was taking everything I had to try to design it out myself. It was going so slow and I reached a point where I just needed help.
I'm hoping very soon that the blog will be all done. I've already had the design drawn out. It was just a matter of getting it done. I'm so excited for this new change and am eagerly awaiting to show off the new blog design. :)
Stay tuned!
I come over from BF. Please be patient andgentle with yourself. Surely it is easier to be gentle when all goes well, yet it is so much more important when things are not to well. We dont have to do all by ourselves and a designer is a good idea. Take care and take time for yourself - if I may say so. Hugs across the pond
ReplyDeleteOh! I am excited to see the new design when it comes out. Will keep my eyes open. Exciting!!
ReplyDeleteI bet it will look awesome!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! That's my next blog "to do". I just don't know exactly what I want yet ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for swinging by my blog!
Since I'm NOT sure WHAT to DO WITH mine yet... it will be "in the works" for a bit... *sigh*
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing your changes! (((HUGS)))
Can't wait to see it! And would love to know who you hired!
ReplyDeleteI had someone do mine too Sarah. I'm totally clueless when it comes to html. When I see tutorials and they say "where you see this in the code, put this". I look and look and I don't see it! LOL I love the person's work on my blog. She really "nailed it" as to what I like. Don't beat yourself up about it. We're all "gifted" in different areas - celebrate that!
ReplyDeletejeanette from www.sweetjeanette.com
The "unveiling" should happen this week. I am so excited. I'll let you guys know who I hired because I will for sure do a shout-out to her. She really got my vision right on.
ReplyDeleteJeanette - your site does look wonderful. I know what you mean about reading html. It got too much for me to try to figure out on my own.
Absolutely LOVE the new blog design!!!! It's totally you and so darling!
ReplyDeleteI love your new blog design!!!!! It looks fantastic!
ReplyDeleteUm... wow! It's amazing! Love it! I am going to come visit all the time just to see it (is that stalkerish?).
ReplyDelete