"God sets the lonely in families" Psalms 68:6

Friday, January 1, 2010

La Multi Ani

Thank you to everyone who supported our latest endeavor to send Christmas to Romania. We appreciated all of the items that were donated and purchased. Some of you even sent your own packages to Romania. Thank you, thank you!! I have been truly touched by everyone's kindness and generosity. Thank you!

A a new decade has begun, I look forward to a very bright and beautiful future. I don't know if it's just me, but 2010 seems like the start of a very promising and bright future. Not only do I personally have new goals for myself this year, I have many new goals and plans for this blog. I never thought I would start a blog about the Romanian legacy that is a part of my life. This blog has offered me a place to record my memories and my feelings for not just myself, but for my children, my family and for everyone else that has supported my endeavors and has read My Story. What a wonderful year it has been! My trip in October changed the course of my life forever and I am so thankful for that. With the dawn of a new decade, I look forward to continuing my journey as I learn more about my Romanian ancestry.
"The future is as bright as your faith." - - Gordon B. Hinckley

La Multi Ani (Happy New Year)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment.